A Charlotte County Marina nestled in the sleepy town of Cape Haze and surrounded by tropical flora, this sheltered yacht harbor maintains over 90 slips with berths up to 65 feet. Palm Island Marina welcomes boaters of all kinds with daily, monthly or annual rates for liveaboards and non-liveaboards alike. Arrive by water alone or with a cruise club and enjoy a night or two of relaxation at ourCharlotte County Marina docks. For a side trip, catch the on-premises ferry to scenic Palm Island Resort and visit the white Gulf of Mexico beaches! While you’re there, stop by the Rum Bay Restaurant for a special treat in a lush tropical setting.
All of the amenities that you would expect from a top quality Charlotte County Marina.
Take pleasure in all of the following facilities and services during your stay at our beautiful Charlotte County Marina:
- Heated Pool with hot tub
- Gas barbeque grills at poolside
- Kitchen facilities for gatherings
- Pavilion area with picnic tables
- Private restrooms and showers
- Washer/dryer facilities
- 30 amp/50 amp electric, water, and cable TV
- Charlotte County Marina Email station
- ValvTect-treated: Marine gas and diesel
- Johnny Leverocks Seafood House (restaurant) in the marina basin
- Availability of MarineMAX (formerly Gulfwind Marine) sales and service
- Overnight accommodations with Palm Island Resort in their fully furnished condos at the marina basin
- Fully enclosed dry storage facilities
- Waste pumpout station
- Golf courses nearby
- In/Out lift capacity to 50-tons!
A Charlotte County Marina that you can call home.
If cruising the Gulf Coast isn’t high on your agenda this season, let us look after your boat in one of our Charlotte County Marina fully-enclosed high-and-dry storage facilities capable of handling boats up to 50 feet. Make Palm Island Marina your destination when you are in search of a friendly, amenity-packed Charlotte County Marina.