DRIVING DIRECTIONS (Southbound)
• I-75 to old exit 34/new exit 191 (Englewood/North Port/River Road)
• Turn right off the interstate and head west. You will follow River Road to the third stop light called Pine Street (approximately 10 miles from the exit)
• Turn left onto Pine Street and follow it approximately 7 miles to the marina. (F.Y.I. the road changes names and turns into Placida Road, also known as SR775, near the marina)
• We will be on your right-hand side on the road. You will see three large American flags, MarineMAX/Gulfwind Marine, and Johnny Leverocks Seafood House also on our grounds. Drive Safely!!!
DRIVING DIRECTIONS (Northbound)
• I-75 to old exit 32/new exit 179(Toledo Blade Blvd)
• Turn left off the interstate and head west. You will follow Toledo Blade to the third stop light called SR776 (approximately 5-7 miles from exit)
• Turn right onto SR776 and follow approximately 10 miles to CR771
• Turn left onto CR771 and follow approximately 5 miles until the road takes a sharp bend to the right past the Placida Fishery Restaurant.
• Continue to follow the road (now called SR775 after the bend) approximately 5 miles to the marina.
• We will be on your left-hand side of the road. You will see three large American flags, MarineMAX/Gulfwind Marine, and Johnny Leverocks Seafood House also on our grounds. We look forward to seeing you!!!
The entrance to Palm Island Marina is clearly marked by sign at IntraCoastal Waterway (ICW) Marker #7 approximately 3 miles north of the Boca Grande bridge, and one mile south of Stump Pass.
For guests of the Palm Island Marina, there are numerous recreational facilities — including a huge swimming pool and even grills (for cookouts) on premises. A full grocery store plus other restaurants and stores are within easy walking distance. Overnight accomodations (in furnished condos) are available at both the Marina site, and at Palm Island Resort.